Tuesday 17 July 2012

A book a Judge a Cover!


Well hello again,
                        When I first saw this picture, in all honesty I thought, blimey trim those eyebrows !
When I see this picture today, I still think Blimey, Rowan, will you trim those eyebrows?



                     If there is one thing I,m an expert in, it is probably judging a book by it's cover, If your not     aware this man is The Archbishop of Canterbury,  Trust me he is a genius!

When  saw this picture I thought a nice looking chap.


Then I saw this picture. What do you think?


I thought no way!

And then I watched this.


He is a Christian.
see you next time !
Alextheanglican 

No comments:

Post a Comment

On line

  I have always been intrigued by media, television and radio, I recall a time when the family would come together shortly after tea to chil...