Saturday 12 May 2012

Well this is my first post, I am Alex and I am a Anglican, hence alextheanglican !
I am on a amazing journey as a christian, I have completed 2 BAP (Bishop Advisory Panels) and after been conditionally recomended I have just completed a PTE requirement which meant I have spent the last 8 months on placements in 2 contrasting styles of church. This is now the waiting game as I have recently been interviewed by the Bishop of Jarrow. And after a long trip to Newcastle I should know sometime in the next 7 days. I am rather anxious but I must trust in God to decide how my journey continues.
This will be an outlet to discuss my observations and opinions, my faith and concerns I hope you like my blog!
May Gods Blessings be amongst you all.
Alex (theanglican)

No comments:

Post a Comment

On line

  I have always been intrigued by media, television and radio, I recall a time when the family would come together shortly after tea to chil...